TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Please Read Carefully - by submitting
your booking form and or making a payment you have agreed to
these terms & conditions.
IMPORTANT - Booking Confirmation
If the dates requested are available you will be sent an Invoice for Deposit or Full Payment (depending on time of Booking), your dates will be reserved on receipt of payment.
The contract is between the holiday guest (‘you’) and the owners of the property/cabin known as Caban Cwtch (‘we’).
In light of Covid and in the interests of your own comfort & hygiene - PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING & TOWELS, DUVETS, DUVET COVERS, SHEETS & PILLOW CASES. (The mattresses & pillows will have their own clean protective covers fitted after each stay)
1. This Agreement is for the purposes of a holiday rental only and does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between you and the Owners. You will not be entitled to a tenancy or to any other form of statutory security of tenure as a result of this Agreement. The Cabin is booked on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only on the dates booked, and that no right to remain in the accommodation after or before the dates agreed exists for the guest or anyone in the guests’ party.
2. Only those listed on the booking form may occupy the Cabin.
3. Bookings can only be accepted from at least one responsible guest of 21 years or over, and on signing or submitting (online) the booking form and or making a payment you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party
4. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reasons. Any monies received will be refunded.
5. A Deposit of £100 (or 50% of the total cost if booked through an external site ie. OwnersDirect, HomeAway or AirBnB) is required to confirm a booking and reserve your dates.
6. The balance to be paid no less than one calendar month before arrival.
7. If the booking is made less than one month before the start date, the full amount of the booking fee is required.
8. If the full amount of the booking fee is not received by due date, the booking may be treated as a cancellation.
9. Confirmation of the booking will be upon our receipt of deposit or full booking fee.
10. You must be able to present a current credit/debit card on arrival, details of which will be taken and held until 7 days after departure as security against damage and compliance with the terms & conditions listed here. No charge will be made on the card unless it is necessary to recover damages or costs resulting from your stay that have broken our terms & conditions. You authorize us to charge your card to recover any reasonable costs incurred, in the event of damage, additional cleaning or non-compliance with our terms & conditions.
11. If you wish to alter the dates of your stay, after sending your deposit or full booking fee, you will be charged £25.00 admin fee, assuming the new dates are available, plus any adjustment to Price of nights required.
12. Weekly Bookings are generally from Saturday to Saturday, short breaks are available during off peak periods. Occupancy cannot be taken up until 4pm on day of arrival, and property must be vacated no later than 10am on day of departure.
13. Cancellations and Refunds
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Loss of Deposit/Initial Payment or 50% of amount paid (whichever is the greater) for cancellations less than 60 days and more than 30 days before check-in date.
No refund for cancellations less than 30 days before check-in - see note 15
14. All cancellations must be in writing (calculation starts on receipt of your email/letter).
15. If your cancellation was less than 30 days before check-in, and we are able to re-let the property for this cancellation period, you will then be treated as if you had cancelled your booking between 30-60 days and be refunded accordingly.
16. If, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control we have to cancel your stay, you will be offered alternative dates, or a full refund of all monies received, to include deposit. No additional liabilities will be accepted as a result of any cancellation.
17. It is strongly advised that you obtain appropriate Liability and General Holiday Insurance to cover these eventualities.
18. Save in respect of any death or personal injury claim caused by the negligence of the Property Owner, we cannot accept any liability for any Accident, Personal Injury, Damage, Loss, Expense or Inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred to the guests or any other person, or is in any way connected with your stay at the Cabin.
19. Personal property brought into the Cabin and it's surrounding area should be protected by your own Insurance cover, as the Owners cannot accept responsibility for any Loss or Damage to same.
20. All complaints must be notified to the owners as soon as possible, so that on the spot investigation can be carried out, and any remedial action taken to rectify the problem (if deemed necessary).
21. In no circumstances will any compensation be made after the stay if not brought to the attention of the Owner at the time of the stay.
22. Although the Cabin has a NO SMOKING POLICY WITHIN THE PROPERTY, smoking is allowed on the covered verandah.
23. The Guest will keep the property, decor, furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay. Any damages, loss, or additional cleaning will be recovered from the Credit/Debit Card registered on the commencement of your stay.
24. The Owners or their representatives reserve the Right to Reasonable Access during your stay, with prior notice whenever possible.
25. To report any damage or loss to the owner ASAP, do not attempt to carry out any repairs yourself, electrical or otherwise.
26. To respect the occupants of neighboring properties, and not to cause any annoyance, excessive noise, nuisance or disturbance,
27. The Property will be available from 4pm to 8pm on Day of Arrival (please call or email for later arrivals), and must be vacated No later than 10am on Day of Departure.
28. Ensure that the property is left secure at all times, and keys are returned as indicated on departure.
29. Not to exceed the total number of guests as stated on booking form.
29. Not to allow any visitors to stay overnight unless agreed by the owners.
30. Only well behaved & non-aggressive pets are allowed on the property (there can occasionally be livestock in the surrounding fields). There is a fence around the property, however it may not be impervious to a small determined dog, so in order to protect your dog if he is a wanderer, there is a long chain tether attached to the property that can be used. You will be expected to bag & dispose of all your dog's poos from the mowed areas (including paths) into the black bin bags, as other people will be occupying the property after you. Failure to do so will result in a charge made against your security of £10 per item that has to be removed.
31. English & Welsh Law applies. The contractual obligations above are subject to the jurisdiction of the English & Welsh Courts. If one of the parties is Resident outside the UK, English & Welsh Courts have sole jurisdiction.
32. When making a booking, we will keep your personal details in a secure file. No third parties will be allowed access to said files other than by court order.
33. Accessibility – due to the rough and uneven ground leading up to the property entrance, it would probably be difficult for people with major mobility difficulties to access this property, but you are welcome to come & have a look around to assess the situation. All doorways are wide enough for wheelchairs, although there are small ledges at the two access points. There are no disability aids in the property.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
34. Payments can be made by Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal
35. All electricity and heating is included in the rental charge.
36. If any of the above conditions are broken by you, you will have been deemed to be in Breach of Contract. The owner will have the Right to re-enter the property and terminate the letting immediately.
37. We have taken every effort, as is reasonable, to ensure that the information and photographs are as accurate and fair as possible on our website. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information.
38. This part of Wales has a recycling scheme, Blue Bags for recycling should only contain plastic, tins, cans, paper, cardboard. Please put glass bottles/jars etc in the green plastic box on the verandah, as we can then take them to a bottle bank (Carmarthenshire does not at present allow glass in the blue recycle bags!)
Paper Cardboard Plastic & Cans - But No Glass
Black Bags are for general household rubbish that is not included in the blue bags.